Monday, November 24, 2008

Quick and Easy

I am totally behind on blogging lately and I know it! So... I will catch you all up soon on our family and the fun times we've been having just being a family and enjoying our new home...but I've got some pictures to go through to get loaded so for now I will just post a recipe that I tried the other day.

Sour Cream Muffins

2 cups "Self-Rising" flour
2 sticks of butter, melted
1 cup of sour cream

Mix all three ingredients together until a batter forms. Drop spoonfuls into ungreased muffin tins. I fit all the batter into one muffin tin (12 muffins). Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.

I think that these taste so good and are quick and easy for dinner. They end up really tasting a lot like really good biscuits. Justin said he likes my yeast rolls better because he was expecting rolls and these pretty much are just more along the lines of biscuits. They would be great with soup or stew. I got the recipe from Paula Dean - gotta love the food network!

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Erika Vowell said...

hello bruners! i hope yall (do you still say that??) are doing well! fwi--my new blog is erikavowell.blogspot.com so come visit! i like to see what youre up to (and am SO jealous that you have snow! i miss that a lot)--happy holidays guys!

erika and spencer