Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Blankie and My Grandma


So, this morning on the way to church I was listening to the Christian radio station. They were talking about God and creation, and quite honestly I don't really remember what specifically they were saying. But, Allyson was paying attention and piped up with, "Did God make my blankie?"

I went into the explanation about how God made many things but also he knows us and provides for us - things like her blankie, our home, food to eat, grandparents, etc... I was telling her that God knows what we need and what we like because he made us. To this she replied, "yep, God knew just what Grandma I would like and gave her to me!"

She says things like this on a daily basis and I really need to be writing them down. What a joy to have these sweet little girls!

3 comments:

Linda said...

And God knew just what granddaughters I would need and love and gave them to me!!
Love you all.
Grandma

Jack said...

So sweet. I love how their little brains work, it's precious!

Lauren said...

So cute! I love that picture of Allyson! Matt and I love seeing pictures of them and how much they have grown already!