Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July





We had a pretty relaxing 4th this year. The day was spent mostly just playing with the girls and then in the evening we headed to church to have a potluck and watch the fireworks go off down town. The church is up hill and across town from where they were shooting them off, but we had a perfect view of the show. Lauren was in awe of the fireworks and stayed pretty mesmerized the whole time. Allyson enjoyed them too, but was seemingly more happy about sitting in the back of one of our friend's truck with some of her little friends. We all have our priorities!
I put them in cheesy matching outfits - which I do somewhat often. I just can't seem to help myself and they are too young to object just yet.


4 comments:

Jack said...

SO, you have other friends now??? Why don't you just forget all about us!! JUST Kidding, sort of, really. No, just kidding. Glad yall had fun.
Brad

Jack said...

I love the cheesy matching outfits. I would have matched Tilly if I could have found a dress like hers.

Heidi Meurer said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful day. I love the matching outfits, too. I don't think they're cheesy, and if I could pull off a striped onesie (don't worry...I won't), I'd love to match Samuel! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!
Heidi

James T Wood said...

Holy cute kids, Batman!

Glad to see you are getting settled well - just a little bit farther and you will be back in the PNW!