Monday, October 13, 2008

The Land of Seasons




We woke up this morning to quite a chill in the air - first time in a few years that I have turned the heat on in October. I believe it was down in the 20's last night!


When we came here to interview at the end of February I took a picture of the sign at church with some of the mountains in the background.
Then when we got here in May I did it again. And, the other day, once again. So, here is West Glenwood in February, then May, and finally in October.
I am going to try and do this a few different times of the year. It's just kind of fun to see all the different ways God can make the same exact place so beautiful.


2 comments:

Lindsay Leigh said...

Please send some of that cool weather this way. So tired of this heat . Great pictures too!

Lauren said...

I'm watching "The View" right now and they are making Monkey bread - just like your recipe!!! And its SO weird because I JUST NOW posted on my blog for people to check out your blog for the recipe. :) How strange... :) Haha!