Monday, January 26, 2009

Go-Gurts

I am sure all you smart moms out there already know this ... but as my girls sit at the kitchen table having their after nap snack I thought I'd share - just in case! At some point in my past someone told me to put Go-Gurts in the freezer and tah dah - frozen yogurt. My girls call them Popsicles ... they like them much better this way. Also, if you are ever doing weight watchers - they are one point each. A nice little treat.


All I do is pull them out of the freezer, run them under warm water for a minute (to loosen them from the wrapper), snip the top off, wrap a paper towel around them - for the girls because they are cold - and there you go.


So, like I said, I am sure many of you already do this and aren't overly impressed at this moment, but for those of you who haven't tried this yet - now you know!




1 comment:

Lindsay Leigh said...

It is so funny that you posted this. I bought Go-gurts for the first time this weekend and Joseph had one on Sunday...what a mess. He wanted to hold it and it was everywhere!! Then, I read your post and froze them. He had one today and it was a huge hit and so much cleaner. Thanks for the best post ever!!!