Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Great Blog

Last Friday evening Justin and were invited over to some new friend's home for dinner. Justin participates in a monthly area wide minister's meeting. Last week he met a guy named Zac who works with an organization called Youth for Christ. He works with the teenagers in Rifle (the next town to the west of Silt). Anyway it was his family's home that we had dinner at. As I often do, I asked for a couple of the recipes from dinner. One of them came off of this blog and as I was exploring around it I decided it could be a good resource to share. So - check it out!
http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/

1 comment:

Meg said...

Have you checked out pioneerwomancooks.com? I heart her with a passion. And she only lives up near Tulsa, I keep telling Brian that I want to go visit her.