Saturday, May 17, 2008

Almost home sweet home!

The movers came Tuesday evening and Wednesday and got all of our many belongings unloaded into our house. Then, the fun began! The unloading of all the boxes and the putting away of things. The unpacking isn't so much of a chore as figuring out where to put the things. Once those decisions are made it is not too bad.
Now we have a garage full of empty boxes and the misc. things that didn't find a home in our home. We have a few purchases to make and some decorations to hang and I will officially be able to call this place home. I actually like our new place - it is a duplex. The kitchen is much bigger than our previous one, I have real laundry room, and much to Allyson's delight there is a playground directly across the street that is easily seen from our living room window.
Life is much more settled with things all put away and accessible. I feel blessed!

4 comments:

Lindsay Leigh said...

I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures.

Jack said...

I'm glad everything is getting back to normal. We still miss y'all!
Lindsay H

rich jandt said...

Whats up guys, it's been a long time.

You should e-mail me. richdizogg@hotmail.com

Rebecca said...

I LOVE unpacking. It's my favorite part of a move. I love arranging my things into a new space to make it mine. It's probably less fun with two babies underfoot.