Friday, May 23, 2008

Justin loves the cool weather


I loved living in Houston and I miss all of our friends down in the 281/713/832 area code, but I do not miss the weather. I was looking and it is already almost 100 degrees in Houston and very humid. Today, it is in the 50s here and it cools down into the high 30s/low 40s at night. Even in the "heat" of the summer here, it gets down into the high 40s/low 50s at night. That is awesome! I look out my window at church and see a giant green mountain. I look out my front window at home and see snow capped flat top mountains - it's okay if you're into beautiful. The 3 girls are adjusting well to Colorado and I love my new job.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Justin,
Ask around and see if there's any immediate need for a chemist.
Brad

Anonymous said...

I'm VERY jealous! Its going to be in the 90s today here in Houston.
Anna