Monday, May 12, 2008

The trip to Colorado











We made it!!! A week ago a huge semi was parked in front of our house in Alvin, TX ready to load up all of our belongings and treasures to drive them up to our new home. The girls and I spent the day at McDonald's play place, Target, and Chick fil A's play place. Monday evening we spent our time with one last dinner at Andrew & Juanita's. Tuesday morning we were up and on our way.
To spare you every detail of the trip I will suffice it to say that the girls did really well - some thanks to a handy little portable DVD player and lots of twizzlers!
We arrived Thursday afternoon and are patiently awaiting the arrival of our stuff.




More to come soon. We miss all of our Texas people already, but are happy to be in a new place ready to do what God brought us here for.




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi friend!!! Thanks for doing the blog! I love it.

Lindsay Leigh said...

I can't believe you guys are really gone. I am however so very happy that you finally made it and can get started in your new position. Miss you and the girls!

Unknown said...

This is so cool :) I love it. I love you & miss you ♥ Tana & Buggs

Vic said...

Hello friend! You are on quite an adventure. I hope it is wonderful:)